Affect Plus is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Affect Plus maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Affect Plus is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. Affect Plus solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
Affect Plus, provider #1169, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Affect Plus maintains responsibility for the program.
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling, C.E. Provider # BAP 28, Expires 3/31/13
- Florida Board of Psychology accepts courses taken through APA-approved providers.
- Illinois-Licensed Social Worker Continuing Education Sponsor License # 159-000415 Exp.11/30/13
- The Pennsylvannia Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors accepts the enclosed courses. 20 hours of home study are allowed.
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences, Approval No. PCE 1807 Exp. 4/30/14
- Most states also recognize Affect Plus courses for Psychologist, Social Worker, Mental Health Counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist CE credit.
Please check with your individual Board of Professional Regulation.
Need info on your state requirements? Link to your state board